Meet the core of our Team
RED personnell is formed by highly qualified scientists and engineers with Master and Doctorate degrees, some of whom are also involved in academic scientific research in collaboration with the University of Pavia (Italy), the University of Bologna (Italy), the School of Advanced Studies of Pavia (IUSS, Italy), the European Center for Training and Research in Earthquake Engineering (EUCENTRE, Italy), Princeton University (US) and the University of Oxford (UK).
RED also has an extensive network of external advisors, from a wide range of academic and industry partners.
- Mauro Mangini CEO
- Paolo Bazzurro, PhD Director - Earthquake Risk
- Mario Martina, PhD Scientific advisor
- Ettore Fagà, PhD COO - Earthquake Risk Senior Manager
- Gianbattista Bussi, PhD Hydrologist - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Andrea Amati Structural Engineer - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Anna Mottadelli Environmental Engineer - Catastrophe Risk Analyst
- Paola Ceresa, PhD Earthquake Engineer - Project Manager
- Ines Cerenzia, PhD Meteorologist - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Andrea Spillatura, PhD Earthquake Engineer - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Mohsen Kohrangi, PhD Earthquake Engineer – Catastrophe Risk Modelling
- Ömer Odabaşı, PhD Earthquake Engineer – Catastrophe Risk Modelling
- Simona Denaro, PhD Hydrologist - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Raymundo Rangel Parra, PhD Hydrologist - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Zacharias Fasoulakis, PhD Earthquake Engineer - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Rui Figueiredo, PhD Civil Engineer - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
Photo credit: effe.