Meet the core of our Team
RED personnell is formed by highly qualified scientists and engineers with Master and Doctorate degrees, some of whom are also involved in academic scientific research in collaboration with the University of Pavia (Italy), the University of Bologna (Italy), the School of Advanced Studies of Pavia (IUSS, Italy), the European Center for Training and Research in Earthquake Engineering (EUCENTRE, Italy), Princeton University (US) and the University of Oxford (UK).
RED also has an extensive network of external advisors, from a wide range of academic and industry partners.
- Mauro Mangini CEO
- Mario Martina, PhD Scientific advisor
- Ettore Fagà, PhD COO - Earthquake Risk Senior Manager
- Gabriele Coccia, PhD Weather Risk Senior Manager
- Elisa Anelli Structural Engineer - Project Manager
- Gianbattista Bussi, PhD Hydrologist - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Andrea Amati Structural Engineer - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Anna Mottadelli Environmental Engineer - Catastrophe Risk Analyst
- Paola Ceresa, PhD Earthquake Engineer - Project Manager
- Ines Cerenzia, PhD Meteorologist - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Lidia Bressan, PhD Oceanographist - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Andrea Spillatura, PhD Earthquake Engineer - Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Mohsen Kohrangi, PhD Seismic risk specialist
Photo credit: effe.